- The Garmin account was previously connected to a Validic User which has since been deleted. A newly provisioned Validic User is now having issues connecting Garmin in the marketplace.
- The Garmin account is still connected to another Validic User when another Validic User is trying to connect the same Garmin account.
Normally, the de-registration happens when the user manually disconnects Garmin in the marketplace. However, due to the situations above, it may not be possible for the user to manually unsync Garmin. To resolve this, the user may login to Garmin's website and remove the Garmin authorization from there:
- Go to https://connect.garmin.com and login
- Click on the user avatar
- Click "View Profile"
- Click "Edit Profile"
- Click "Account Information"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under "Applications", click "Remove Permission" for the corresponding application.